Pages in category “System Requirements”
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
What is PUBG System Requirements?
The following are the official system requirements for BATTLEGROUNDS.
Current Xbox requirements as of July 2018 from Xbox Game Preview.
- Console minimum requirements
- System Xbox One/S Xbox One X
- HD Space 30 GB 30 GB
- (Actual install size) 13.54 GB 13.54 GB
- Resolution 1080p 4K (4K textures, soon tm)
PC system requirements
Current system requirements as of August 8th, 2018 from Steam store page.
- Minimum Recommended
- OS 64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10) 64-bit Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10)
- Processor Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300 Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- HD Space 30 GB available space 30 GB available space
- (Actual install size) ~ 18.3 GB ~ 18.3 GB
- RAM 8 GB RAM 16 GB RAM
- DirectX Version 11 Version 11
Very low settings are less CPU-intensive, while higher settings are more GPU-intensive.
Many people with minimum specs report that they have inconsistent framerates, caution advised.
If your computer does not meet the Minimum requirements specifications necessary to run this PC version, you may experience significant problems while playing the game.
Unreal Engine 4 is resource heavy. This means close down all programs (including web browsers) if you don’t have an above average PC.
Posted by Dayzru on [forums.playbattlegrounds.com]:
“Looks like the workaround with setting the CPU cores affinity does work for me.” Game ran smooth without any freezing for them as stated by Dayzru (on the BATTLEGROUNDS forums).
- 1: Press ctrl+alt+delete (or right click on the taskbar)
- 2: Open task manager
- 3: Make sure game is running, not just launcher.
- 4: Go to the tab “Processes” (for Windows 10 users, it’s under “Details”)
- 5: Find the one (or two) called something like “PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS or BATTLEGROUNDS.”
- 6: Right click that one
- 7: Choose ‘Set Affinity’
- 8: Uncheck CPU 3
- 9: Press OK. The game will now be working.
Thanks to the author of the thread: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/forums/showthread.php?7771-Solution-for-5-sec-freeze-randomly/page2#post_0
Other Wiki Links
- System Requirements