What is PUBG Flare gun?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Flare gun in detail
The Flare gun is a weapon that calls in a custom air drop that drops high valuable equipment. Once the flare gun is fired in the air, a custom crate that can contain two weapons (LMG + Sniper, AR + Sniper or AR + AR) and a suppressor (sometimes).
- Firing the flare calls in an air drop, only when shot up straight in the air.
- The flare must reach an altitude of 200 meters to call the plane
- Firing the flare at a player cases no damage. 
All spawn locations are random.
- “ Flares as a usable weapon or supply signal. ”
- ~ In-game description
Flare gun Air Drop
Partners can control the spawn rate of Flare gun in Custom Games.
- Audio Type Firing Mode Track preview
- Normal Shot
- Normal Reload
What is PUBG Ballistic shield?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Ballistic shield in detail
The Ballistic shield can stop and deflect bullets fired at their carrier, but the carrier isn’t defenseless, they can carry a pistol in the secondary slot for retaliation. As a added benefit the shield is great for clearing small closed quarters combat areas or pushing with your team because any players behind the carrier can be protected from gun fire as well.
- Ballistic shield
- – (-)