What is PUBG Police Vest (Level 2)?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Police Vest (Level 2) in detail
The Vest is a protective covering that allows people to survive small arms gunfire. The vest also has significant additive storage space, allowing +50 more capacity. It has 220 Armor points.
Tests reveal that the vest blocks 40% of ballistic weapon damage to the chest, regardless of its remaining durability level.
- with Police vest level 2 only = 70 hold capacity
- with Utility Belt + Police vest level 2 = 120 hold capacity
- + 50
- Body Armor
- In-Game Description: “Capacity + 50”
What is PUBG Molotov Cocktail?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Molotov Cocktail in detail
Molotov Cocktails create an area of fire on the ground around where they impact. Players hit by or passing through this area will be set aflame, doing constant damage over time. Molotov Cocktails can be used offensively, but don’t bounce like other throwable weapons. Another potential use of a molotov cocktail is area denial. If you set the staircase on fire, players will not be able to pursue you up to higher floors, and you can use this extra time to set up a kill zone or escape off a balcony. Molotov cocktails can also be used defensively to obscure an enemy’s line of sight, similar to a Smoke Grenade.
Throwing a Molotov Cocktail is a two step process-
- Press and HOLD the left mouse button to prime your molotov. This will start the detonation timer.
- When ready, release the left mouse button to launch your molotov along the parabolic arc outlined for you.
- “ Highly explosive. Do not drink. ”
- ~ In-game description
- Molotovs can now deal indirect damage and burn damage (as damage over time), depending on whether or not you’re standing directly in the flames. If you’re in the flames you’ll take both types of damage.
- Indirect damage (taken when standing in the flames) has been increased from 10 to 12.5 damage per second.
- After catching fire, players will take burn damage as damage over time (10 damage per second) for a total of four seconds.
- You’ll now be unable to ADS while taking burn damage.
- Flames now spread further along wooden surfaces in houses.Flames from Molotovs spread further if another Molotov is thrown on top of the flames.
- A new animation has been added for character models who are suffering burn damage. They’ll attempt to pat out the flames using their hands.
- Decreased weight from 18 to 16.
- Molotov Cocktail
- 150 ms
- 1,530 ms
- Highly explosive. Do not drink.
- Body Damage (10 meters)
What is PUBG Military Helmet (Level 2)?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Military Helmet (Level 2) in detail
Providing a 40% reduction in damage to the head, it will protect its user from everything short of a shot from a Kar98k. As such, it is essential to obtain if wearing a motorcycle helmet, or if your current helmet has very low health.
- This helmet appears to be based on the PASGT Helmet.
- The camouflage pattern featured on the Woodland variant resembles that of the Universal Camouflage Pattern rather than actual woodland patterns.
Desert camo variant
Woodland camo variant
Early inventory image of the Woodland camo variant of the helmet.
- Military Helmet (Level 2)
- Marpat Desert and UCP
What is PUBG Gas Can?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gas Can in detail
Contains a random amount of gas which can be used to refuel a vehicle.
HOW TO REFILL
- Sit in any car seat
- Open Inventory
- Right click the gas to refuel (Car must be stopped)
You can refuel vehicles with it.
- A gas can does not guarantee a 100% fuel refill.
- A gas can’s capacity does not relate to the amount of fuel it contains.
- Gas cans do not explode when shot or ignited.
- Fill only when needed, at least 2/3 of the gas bar must be empty.
- Gas Can
- You can refuel vehicles with it.
3 seconds cast time
What is PUBG First Aid Kit?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds First Aid Kit in detail
The First Aid Kit is less common, but more powerful than Bandages. It is the mid tier instant healing item, above it is the Med Kit. The First Aid Kit is best saved for times where you’re entirely sure that you need to heal, and fast, otherwise the player should consider using bandages first. They are much more effective for use in firefights than bandages, but will still take 6 seconds to cast, therefore this item should be used with caution while under fire. Alternatively a player should consider using Boosters before a gunfight if possible.
- “ First Aid Kits heal a character’s health to 75 instantly. Performing certain actions while using this item will cancel it. This item cannot be used when player’s health is over 75.” ”
- ~ In-game description
- First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kits heal a character’s health to 75 instantly. Performing certain actions while casting this item will cancel it. This item cannot be used when player’s health is over 75.
6 seconds cast time
What is PUBG Backpack (Level 2)?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Backpack (Level 2) in detail
The Backpack (Lv.2) is a storage piece of equipment that allows for a medium amount of item storage, increasing your inventory.
- Backpack level 2 only = 220 hold capacity
- with Utility Belt + Backpack level 2 = 270 hold capacity
This type of backpack has 2 variants.
Light Green w/ orange outline
Dark Green w/ brown outline
- Backpack (Level 2)
- + 200
- Capacity + 200