What is PUBG Duckbill?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Duckbill in detail
- Duckbill decrease the vertical spread but increase the horizontal spread,
- which makes it the most useless attachment in the game.
- Duckbill are use mostly used in storming houses as it can help the pellet to hit the enemies especially around the corners.
- Currently there are no other use for this attachment.
Update #13 – v220.127.116.11
- Duckbills are now less effective at decreasing spread (so the effective spread for a shotgun with a choke or duckbill will be similar to before).
What is PUBG Choke for S1897, S686?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Choke for S1897, S686 in detail
Appearing as relatively common loot found on the map, this attachment reduces pellet spread by 25%, creating a tighter shot cone for a greater effective range.
- The inventory icon and world model of this attachment is based on the real-life Technichoke interchangeable shotgun chokes.
What is PUBG Bullet Loops for S1897, S686?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Bullet Loops for S1897, S686 in detail
Increases reload speed by 30%.