What is PUBG Submachine Guns?
Note: Since Bluehole doesn’t release the official weapon values of guns, no website has 100% accurate statistics for weapons. Each website relies on hundreds of spreadsheets and each website has different numbers. Most websites recorded their data via private matches and some don’t include the feet/range. No one knows if the tests were consistent when recording the data. In short, no one has the exact numbers, but this data is close to the real values.
- Image Name DMG SPD PWR zRNG MAG TBS Mode BSHT BDEL AMM CAP ATTCH BDMG 0 BDMG 1 BDMG 2 BDMG 3 HDMG 0 HDMG 1 HDMG 2 HDMG 3
- Micro UZI26350 m/s5,000100 – 200250.048sSingle, Auto – –9mm50032618.2015.6011.7046.8032.702821
- Tommy Gun40280 m/s7,000100 – 200300.086sSingle, Auto – –.45 ACP5003402824187250.4043.1032.40
- UMP939400 m/s7,000100 – 300300.092sSingle, Burst, Auto20.0859mm50043927.3023.4017.5070.2049.1042.1031.50
- Vector34300 m/s7,00050 – 50130.055sSingle, Burst, Auto20.0545.45 ACP50043423.7020.4015.3061.2042.8036.7027.50
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Submachine Guns in detail
Submachine Guns are great close-range weapons that have the accuracy of most Pistols but get the magazine size and fire rate of one of the Assault Rifles. While the aforementioned hit in accuracy can make a lot of these shots null, the ability to put so many bullets out in close range can very quickly overwhelm enemies and negate any positional or equipment benefit they might have.
Submachine Guns are a big part of our Best Loadouts for PLAYERUNKNOWN’s BATTLEGROUNDS, so if you use these weapons a lot, make sure to check out that page. For more tips and tricks, make sure to also check out our How to Play Guide for PLAYERUNKNOWN’s BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Submachine Guns
- Small, handheld machine guns with high rate of fire, but low accuracy.