What is PUBG Stun Grenade?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Stun Grenade in detail
A Stun Grenade, also known as a flash grenade or flashbang, is a grenade with several chemical and metallurgic properties that result in a loud pop and blinding flash of light when detonated. This grenade is meant to cause temporary, not permanent damage, and is great for non-mortal wounding, though it is often used as a precursor to armed conflict to clear rooms and buildings.
The Stun Grenade will cause strong disorientation to everyone within the blast radius (~5m) in the form of a loud ringing and a strong reduction in framerate. If detonated within a player’s cone of vision (based off the FPS camera), the player will be completely blinded by white light for several seconds. (Exact timing stat needed)
- “ M84 Stun Grenade. (Make victims blind, deaf for max 10 sec.) ”
- ~ In-game description
- The maximum effective range of stun grenade has been increased to 20m.
- Depending on distance from the explosion, the direct effect can blind the player for a maximum of 5.5 seconds and a minimum of one second (when 20m away).
- Depending on distance from the explosion, the indirect effect can blind the player for a maximum of three seconds.
- Characters blinded by a stun grenade now cover their faces. This is a new animation.
- Stun grenades will now briefly blind and deafen the thrower if they explode behind their back when cooked.
- You’ll now be unable to ADS while blinded.
- Decreased weight from 14 to 12.
- Stun Grenade
- 150 ms
- 1,000 ms
- Make victims blind.