What is PUBG Pistols?
Note: Since Bluehole doesn’t release the official weapon values of guns, no website has 100% accurate statistics for weapons. Each website relies on hundreds of spreadsheets and each website has different numbers. Most websites recorded their data via private matches and some don’t include the feet/range. No one knows if the tests were consistent when recording the data. In short, no one has the exact numbers, but this data is close to the real values.
- Image Name DMG SPD PWR zRNG MAG TBS Mode AMM CAP ATTCH BDMG 0 BDMG 1 BDMG 2 BDMG 3 HDMG 0 HDMG 1 HDMG 2 HDMG 3
- Flare gun – – – –1 –SingleFlare5000
- P18C23375 m/s7,00050 – 50170.06sSingle, Auto9mm100322.4015.7013.4010.1044.9031.4026.9020.20
- P191141250 m/s6,00050 – 5070.110sSingle.45 ACP100340.6028.4024.3018.2081.2056.8048.7036.50
- P9235380 m/s7,00050 – 50150.090sSingle9mm100334.5024.2020.7015.5069.1048.4041.4031.10
- R189555330 m/s8,00050 – 5070.400sSingle7.62mm80154.8038.3032.8024.60109.6076.7065.7049.30
- R4555330 m/s8,00050 – 5060.25Single.45 ACP80154.8038.3032.8024.60109.6076.7065.7049.30
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Pistols in detail
Pistols are great secondary weapons, but they can also function as primaries. Because they do decent damage at decent range, they’re sort of an “all around okay” weapon. Replace with an actual main weapon as soon as you can, though, because the limited ammo carry and damage rating will harm you in the long run.
Pistols don’t have individual guides, but some do play sidearm roles in Best Loadouts for PLAYERUNKNOWN’s BATTLEGROUNDS, so if you use these weapons a lot, make sure to check out that page. For more tips and tricks, make sure to also check out our How to Play Guide for PLAYERUNKNOWN’s BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Small handheld firearms with low range and damage but decent rate of fire.