What is PUBG Molotov Cocktail?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Molotov Cocktail in detail
Molotov Cocktails create an area of fire on the ground around where they impact. Players hit by or passing through this area will be set aflame, doing constant damage over time. Molotov Cocktails can be used offensively, but don’t bounce like other throwable weapons. Another potential use of a molotov cocktail is area denial. If you set the staircase on fire, players will not be able to pursue you up to higher floors, and you can use this extra time to set up a kill zone or escape off a balcony. Molotov cocktails can also be used defensively to obscure an enemy’s line of sight, similar to a Smoke Grenade.
Throwing a Molotov Cocktail is a two step process-
- Press and HOLD the left mouse button to prime your molotov. This will start the detonation timer.
- When ready, release the left mouse button to launch your molotov along the parabolic arc outlined for you.
- “ Highly explosive. Do not drink. ”
- ~ In-game description
- Molotovs can now deal indirect damage and burn damage (as damage over time), depending on whether or not you’re standing directly in the flames. If you’re in the flames you’ll take both types of damage.
- Indirect damage (taken when standing in the flames) has been increased from 10 to 12.5 damage per second.
- After catching fire, players will take burn damage as damage over time (10 damage per second) for a total of four seconds.
- You’ll now be unable to ADS while taking burn damage.
- Flames now spread further along wooden surfaces in houses.Flames from Molotovs spread further if another Molotov is thrown on top of the flames.
- A new animation has been added for character models who are suffering burn damage. They’ll attempt to pat out the flames using their hands.
- Decreased weight from 18 to 16.
- Molotov Cocktail
- 150 ms
- 1,530 ms
- Highly explosive. Do not drink.
- Body Damage (10 meters)